The Flashforge 10745 is a desktop 3D printer made by Flashforge, one of the largest 3D printer and filament manufacturers in China. Based on MakerBot open-source Replicator, the Creator Pro endures today as one of the more affordable and capable dual extrusion 3D printers around. Sturdy construction, a heated build plate, and a fully enclosed build chamber allow for multi-material printing of temperature-sensitive materials that would otherwise warp. It has an active and supportive user base. It is also available at a price point accessible to many hobbyists, consumers, and small to mid-sized businesses looking for a 3D printer for rapid prototyping.
Operating system: Windows, Mac OS
Build volume: 230×145×150 mm
- A uni-body lid replaces the compositional lid: This change makes using this Flashforge much safer and easier to use.
- 45-degree viewing ergonomic control panel is more comfortable for users. Enjoy seamless flexibility and ease-of-use with the design of the control panel. 3D printing does not have to be a tiresome endeavor again
- Flashprint is compatible with Creator Pro now: Even better, you can quickly transfer your intelligent designs from screen to reality with this new development. This new relationship between Creator Pro and Flashprint gives content creators and artists a new way to voice their creativity.
- Smaller shipping size lower transportation cost: Save more money from your budget for a 3D printer with this Flashforge. It comes in a small size, which reduces shipping costs.
- Traditional power is upgraded to the broadband power supply: do more with less with the new power supply provision of the Flashforge.
- The Flashforge 10745 has no engraving function.
- The bed leveling is not automated; it is manual
- It can’t print nylon filament
3D is a new reality; if you ever enticed with 3D images, the Flashforge is an excellent printer. Some features are crucial 3D features are absent.