Discover the joys of a seamless game experience with Radeon FreeSync, in vivid IPS, with refresh rates of up to 165Hz. With a 165Hz refresh rate and 1ms Visual Response Boost (VRB) technology, the gameplay is seamless and practically blur-free. VRB technology creates the effect of 1ms MPRT (Moving Picture Response Time). It does this by quickly turning off the backlight or inserting a blank, black image between frames, aka “blinking.” It results in a less noticeable blur when colors change quickly. A high refresh rate means that your gaming will be a seamless, tear-free session so that you experience every single frame. Radeon FreeSync ends choppy gameplay and broken frames with a fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. The result is less input latency and a reduction or complete elimination of stuttering/juddering/tearing while gaming. An IPS panel lets you view your display clearly at angles of up to 178 degrees while maintaining the same high-quality color level.
Screen size: 23.8 inches
Resolution: 1920×1080 pixels
Brightness: 250 cd/m2
Weight: 5.34 kg
- Use the Widget software to enjoy your favorite game and watch that video you’ve been meaning to but never had the time. Drag and drop windows to the region/s you’ve determined are best for you – whether It be a two, three, or four region templates.
- There is no need to fiddle with buttons. Easily modify your monitor settings via the Display Widget utility software.
- What you hear is just as good as what you see with the power of the dual two watts built-in speaker system.
- Game in breathtaking FHD resolution, taken to the next level thanks to the IPS panel’s vibrant colors and wide viewing angles.
- It does with display port cable.
- It can’t be rotated vertically.
If you are searching for an excellent gaming monitor, this Acer Nitro VG240YSbmiipx is a great option. Unfortunately, there is ergonomic discomfort.