The TomTom Start 52 provides essential navigation and free lifetime map updates of UK and Ireland. Finding destinations is simple from the search menu or by touching a point on the map. Advanced Lane Guidance helps you to produce for exits and intersections by clearly highlighting the correct driving lane for your planned route. Because the sat navs are always evolving and changing for the better, when you connect your TomTom Car Start to your computer you can download free software updates. This process will allow users get new navigation features, improved performance and extra customization options.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5 inch
Display type: Resistive touch screen
Battery: Lithium ion
- Resistive touchscreen for maximum durability. The TomTom Start GPS Sat Nav brings you itinerary via resistive screen display technology for quickness, clarity, and dependability
- Advanced lane Guidance: This GPS navigator clearly navigates the correct driving lane when needed.
- 3 months free trial on speed cameras: Advance warnings on the TomTom start sat nav notify you when you’re approaching a speed camera.
- Free map updates for the lifetime of the device.
- Simple and straight forward to use
- Visual and audio navigation is clear, not confusing and delivered with sufficient warning.
- There is no way of getting traffic information through the device
- Slow boot up
This is one of the best entry-level sat nav that money can buy. Its simple and straightforward to use and offers you clear and uncomplicated audio and visual navigation. It comes with some great benefits, including free map updates for the lifetime of the device and three months and speed camera alerts too. This device is great value for money expended on it.