This TomTom GO Essential features a 5-inch touchscreen sat nav. It also features lifetime European maps, lifetime traffic updates, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity so that the user can make and receive hands free calls and texts via paired phones. The TomTom sat Nav also offers six months if safety speed camera alerts and is compatible with Siri and Google Assistant. Ultimately it is a GPS device of choice.
Resolution: 480×272 pixels
Display size: 5 inches
Display type: WVGA
Battery Type: Lithium ion
- TomTom traffic: its is a time-saving feature of this navigator. It helps to avoid traffic congestion, trusted arrival times backed by comprehensive traffic information and real-time updates, all via the TomTom Go Essential Sat Nav.
- The speed camera alerts help you stay updated and under the speed limit. Users can keep going with live services on their sat nav after the 6-month trial by switching over to a subscription.
- Hands-free calls via Bluetooth: Users can experience the ease and convenience of hands-free calling and, with that, enhanced road safety. They can do this by simply connecting their phone to your TomTom GO Essential Sat Nav via Bluetooth.
- TomTom Europe map updates at no extra cost: users can see what is up ahead with your GO Essential Sat Nav Effortless navigation, exceptional clarity, and routes around road closures and other traffic hassles.
- Wireless connectivity: users can stay updated quickly and easily with the TomTom GO Essential GPS Sat Nav. They can get regular software and Euro map updates with the convenience of built-in Wi-Fi.
- Expensive when compared to smartphones
- The device didn’t automatically pair our phone via Bluetooth after initial pairing
- To access the Road Trips feature, an application is required.
The TomTom Car Sat Nav GO Essential (IPN5.002.10) is a highly sophisticated GPS device that can be solve many navigation problems. Any who needs an effective GPS system for trips and traffic updates should go for all these.