Building on HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology with improved contrast, the KDL43WF663BU features HDR10 and HLG. HDR10 is commonly used on Sony and Microsoft UHD game consoles. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR) is a standard broadcast and user-generated format that is expected to become common for 4 K signal transmission. HDR (High Dynamic Range) retains the specifics of the brightest and darkest scenes, offering a significantly enhanced realism and making it suitable for gaming. Compatible with all HDR PS4 Game names, this makes the Sony 43 “TV a high value mixed gaming monitor and TV.
1080p Full HD Ready: Yes
Pixel Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Scart Sockets: No
3D TV: No
- The Sony KDL43WF663BU comes with its unique X-Reality PRO image engine. It improves detail, decreases noise and is particularly useful with Standard Definition TV. With X-Reality PRO, all you watch is crisper and more informative than ever before.
- Total High Definition, or 1080p, gets the best out of your standard Blu-rays and FHD devices. With more resolution lines, what was once blurred instantly becomes crystal clear. Photos look much like reality, with nature shows and sporting activities benefiting tremendously.
- This Sony 43 “Sony TV is also equipped with Motionflow XR 400Hz, which works particularly well with fast-moving activity, such as sporting events, eliminating the blur you can see with regular TVs. From the Hollywood blockbuster to the Formula One race, the XR400 makes a huge difference.
- With built-in Wi-Fi and an Ethernet link, it’s easy to connect the KDL43WF663BU to your home network. When linked, you can enjoy a variety of ‘smart’ features, like accessing web apps such as YouTube.
- No 4K
- Limited smart functionality
This versatile Sony TV comes with a very convenient USB interface. USB sockets not only playback media but also allow you to connect a USB device that can be used as a PVR (Personal Video Recorder). Just press REC to start recording while watching the broadcast, which will automatically stop at the end of the broadcast.