The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R845F F-R845FZKAEUB is Samsung’s latest smart and fitness watch for 2020. It is expensive, however, a high price means there’s a lot to show. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is pulling this off. It’s a pleasure to wear and use, with a clicky bezel controller that feels perfectly matched with the app.
Dimension: 46.2 x 45.0 x 11.1 mm
IP rating: 5ATM + IP68 /
RAM/ROM sizes: 1 GB RAM with 8 GB ROM
- This isn’t a device that you’ll forget you’re wearing, like a fitness tracker that only weighs a handful of grammes, but it’s one of the best smartwatch designs to date.
- Also, Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 SM-R845F F-R845FZKAEUB also comes with a leather band rather than a plain silicone band.
- The basic look and feel of the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is a success, but its rotating bezel distinguishes this smartwatch style.
- Scroll from the watch face and see the feature widgets page after page. This feature lets you see your heart rate, start your activity, check your daily statistics, see the weather, and more.
- You select your Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 widgets from the Samsung Wearable app on your tablet. These pages run as quickly as your finger flies, and it’s a key part of why the watch feels more sensitive than the Wear OS watch. It’s fast and sensitive, and the hardware seems to be one with the software.
- Battery life is its only flaw
It’s a fantastic fitness tracker and has enhanced software support for those more interested in the smart side.