If you want to go beyond occasional gaming and immerse in the world of modern, video-intensive gaming, then the MSI GS66 Stealth 10SE-040 9S7-16V112-040 is an attractive option for you. Boasting power-packed hardware and fantastic picture quality, this model is a hit with gamers. We review the important specifications, benefits, and downsides to this model below before giving our verdict.
Processor: Intel Core i7-10750H, Six-core, with a base speed of 2.6 GHz
Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Screen: 15.6 inches
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
– The 15.6-inch screen size, with a full HD display of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 240 Hz, delivers an excellent viewing experience with fast screen response times.
– The powerful Intel Core i7 processor with 12 MB cache and the NVIDIA RTX 2060 GPU with 6 GB RAM combine to deliver high performance for most modern gaming sessions.
– The lithium-polymer powered 99.9 Wh battery is one of the most powerful in its category, ensuring many hours of charge-free operation
– At 2.1 kg, the laptop is relatively light-weight for similar gaming devices in its class
– The screen flickers at brightness levels below 20 percent at higher frequencies. However, it poses little trouble to most users due to the high frequency.
– Screen response times are acceptable to most occasional gamers but slightly slow for competitive gamers.
– The fans are noisy under heavy load. Gaming is fun with a headset or if you do not mind large sounds.
The MSI GS66 Stealth 10SE-040 9S7-16V112-040 rates high as a gaming laptop. However, the price point above $1500 may be prohibitive to most users except those who do not mind paying high for a nice gadget.