The LG 55NANO866NA is a smart TV with very large screen size. With a 55 inches screen display and a 4K Ultra HD display, image rendering is on another level. Smart TV is ideal in large or small settings depending on the owner.
- Screen Size: 55”
- Panel Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- Connection: Bluetooth, Wifi and LAN
- Display: 4K ULTRA HD LED
- Support: HDMI, Headphone
- It is very slim with a lightweight. It can be easily put in a portable position using the stand it comes with
- The display is a unique feature it has over many other smart TV. It has a screen size of 55 inches, which has a 4K Ultra HD resolution and 100Hz refresh rate. Therefore, no matter where owners put it, they can enjoy a clear and well-detailed picture with the wide viewing angle it features. The TV uses an LG NanoCell to deliver one of the best entertainment experiences in terms of image rendering
- It has the Dolby Vision, which makes image rendering to be of top-notched quality. This is responsible for an element of realness and in-depth color experienced with many movies
- It also has a Dolby Atmos feature, which is responsible for the 3D sound effect that provides an immersive experience.
- It has both ethernet and WIFI connection through which it can easily connect to the internet and access apps such as YouTube and Netflix.
- It has the Freeview Play with about 50 channels and a smart OS capable of delivering entertainment via top-notch apps such as the Apple TV, Disney+, YouTube and Netflix
- It supports HDMI with AMD FreeSyncTM Premium technology connection. Together with the 4K display, users will enjoy a better gaming experience.
- It supports Voice Assistants with the Google Assistants, Alexa and LG Voice search capable of improving users’ interaction with the device.
- It has a high cost
The LG 55NANO866NA is ideal for spacious living rooms because of the wide viewing angle it possesses. Using the features, it ranks higher on the list of smart TVs to get. The display is one of its major selling points and responsible for an immersive users’ experience