Garmin dezl LGV700 MT-S 010-02313-11 is used majorly by professional truckers because it makes it easy for them to plan their trips. With the device, there is an assurance that they will know about the necessary things while taking their truck to a destination.
- Resolution: 1280 x 800 (HD ).
- Display Size: 7-inches.
- Display Size: IPS.
- Weight: 240g.
- Battery Type: Lithium-ion.
- Magnetic mount.
- It has 7 inches HD display resolution. With either the portrait or landscape mode, drivers can see the maps, notification on the screen with more clarity. With the touchscreen feature, it becomes easy to interact with the device.
- It comes with features and supports that make it ideal for professional truckers. Of all these features, the ones that stand out are the backup camera and dashcam. The backup camera will make it easy for drivers to reverse their truck without issue. The dashcam acts as an eye witness in case they have a problem.
- To active the voice assistant, drivers must say the magic word, which is “OK Garmin.”. The VA will respond to whatever they need and notify them of things such as steep grades, sharp curves, and weight limit while traveling.
- It has both WiFi and Bluetooth. On one hand, the wireless connection makes updating maps seamless. On the other hand, with the Bluetooth feature, drivers can connect their smartphones and receive calls from a compatible smartphone without disengaging from driving.
- The truck routing uses the truck profile (dimension, material, and weight) to prepare a better route.
- Some users experience the device, only giving two routes.
- The live traffic can be inaccurate.
- It is expensive.
The Garmin dezl LGV700 MT-S 010-02313-11 is a device ideal for professional truckers due to the ease of planning trips. It supports the use of such gadgets (which sold separately) to make traveling for truckers easier. The most relatable one is the backup camera, dashcam, and the custom truck routing.