This 43 “TV has a full HD 1080p resolution and comes with a built-in DVD player for watching movies, as well as a Freeview T2 feature for streaming digital content. By attaching an external hard drive to the USB port, you can record and even pause live TV for later viewing. The 3 HDMI interfaces allow the connection of additional external devices such as laptops and gaming consoles.
Screen Size: 43″
Digital Freeview: DVB-T2 HD
Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Speakers: 2 x 8w Nicam/A2
- This 43 “Full HD LED TV features a built-in DVD player and Freeview T2 capability.
- Built-in DVD player, equipped with a single remote control to operate DVD features as well as standard TV features.
- Maximising content, thus reducing the use of rooms. (DVD on the right side of the product).
- Built-in Freeview T2 HD channels that allow you to watch and enjoy digital content, including HD channels.
- Also, USB input gives you the ability to attach devices such as personal hard drives, cell phones and similar devices to your screen.
- Additionally, an external storage device connected to the USB will allow you to record and even pause live TV for later viewing.
- Remote control is flimsy
This product has 3 HDMI inputs which means that you can have up to 3 different external devices plugged in at the same time and switch between them. The TV is also wall-mountable (VESA: 200 mm x 200 mm, bracket not included). It features 2 AAA batteries and a fast start guide so that you can set up quickly and easily.