Realme watch is one of the few touchscreen smart watches that have 12 built-in exquisite personalized watch-faces. It can be made either as digital or analog. It has a realtime heart rate monitor, sleep monitor, 14 different sport modes with an intelligent activity tracker, and smart control features. It comes with an IP68 certificate that means it’s water-resistant. Here are some benefits and downside of this device.
- Display size: 3.5cm (1.4inch)
- Display resolution: 320 x 320 pixels
- Compatibility: Andriod
- Water Rating: 1.5m
- Memory: 16MB
- Weight: 31g
- Starting with the personalized health assistant, it incorporates a pulse sensor fit for performing 24-hour pulse checking with SpO2 (blood oxygen immersion).
- It has a stable battery life and support for a more powerful fast-charging standard. Even with 24 hours pulse checking turned on, the Realme watch is required to keep going for 7 days on a solitary charge.
- The smart features made it possible to control mobile phones attached to it via Bluetooth. The user can control music, camera, adjusts volume, and provides smart notifications of many apps right on the wrist. It features a low-battery reminder of the watch and the phone connected to it.
- The watch only shows the last notification received but does not allow the user to respond to those notifications or mark as read.
- The watch interface is easy to use but not very customizable.
- The watch does not support iOS app
Realme watch 1 is a unique digital watch inspired by modern time and ultimate durability that would serve with updated technology and functionalities.