Fitness is the primary reason why it was built. Not only does the watch look stylish, but it is also made with 1.39 AMOLED HD display and watch face, which keeps you connected to the world. The operation is very intuitive, and the touchscreen responds quickly and smoothly to input. The sensors give you a lot of sports tracking functionality and unique features for gym guys. It has a good battery life, and it is waterproof, ensuring that the user rarely has to take it off. The entire package contains a heart monitor, pulse check, calorie counts accelerometer, and an optical heart rate sensor.
- What sets the watch apart is the “build your workout regime” option, which allows a user to chart out activities every day. The novel feature in this device is it notifies when your exercise goes overboard.
- The taking-in call features allow one to pick calls and talk in it with the help of the built-in microphone.
- The product adaptation brings various new highlights, which primarily includes support for the Sp02 checking framework, which assists clients with identifying oxygen immersion levels in the blood.
- The watch will be powered by the Kirin A1 SoC and 5ATM water resistance. This means the watch can withstand water resistance at a depth of 50 meters for up to 10 minutes at a time.
- The vibration motor notification is below average. Its buzz is very light at times to the point where the user may not feel it. The motor is located somewhere near the screen, so the vibration doesn’t hit the skin
- For the price, the watch is expected to have an in-built GPS, but it doesn’t. Some other smart watches with the same features are available for a lower price.
- Everything is limited to what Huawei has pre-installed. The watch does not allow the installation of any application or new watch faces. All that is available are a few basic apps found on the entry-level of most smart watches.
Sticking to the new technology of fitness smart watch design, this wearable is true to its purpose and satisfies the watch purist in so many people.