Honor MagicWatch 2 is a good solution for tracking your workout as it has 15 in-built different goal-based fitness modes. These modes cover a vast selection of outdoor and indoor activities, with unique monitoring systems for each one. Any workout that involves moving around or running takes advantage of dual GPS connectivity integrated into the watch. As dual-GPS is included, it improves the tracking of speed and altitude. The Honor MagicWatch has a noticeably good display, and with a high resolution, its AMOLED display is significantly sharper. The smart watch manages everyday stress and lets a female user track the menstrual cycle with the Huawei health app.
- Display size: 1.39 inch
- Display resolution: 454 x454
- Compatibility: Android, iOS
- Water Rating: 5ATM
- Memory: 4GB
- Weight: 41g
- The smart watch is equipped with a super powerful and efficient chipset (kirin A1). With a 455mAh battery capacity, the battery will last a solid 14 days of use before needing to recharge it.
- Since the watch is water-resistant up to 50 meters, it makes it easy for a user to track various swimming workouts as well.
- It’s imperative that all the information needed should be seen at a glance. Honor Magicwatch 2 does it well by implementing this high-quality display.
- The Magicwatch 2 has a good display with a pixel density of 326ppi. It is much easier to see finer details of the personalized watch faces fit into the screen.
- The Sp02 monitor feature helps gain assess how the body is adapting during workouts as it measures oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream.
- The VO2Max works only with selected outdoor activities.
The overall impression of this fitness watch is positive as it comes in a simple modern design with an extensive list of fitness and health-related features. It is easy to use, and the specific in-built workouts make it challenging to beat.