When looking out for the smartest and the perfect substitute for a regular watch, Garmin instinct solar has various features and helpful tools that deliver astonishing performance over time and creates a status symbol on the wrist. With features like Stealth mode, jumpmaster mode, Multi-GNSS support, Pulse ox2 sensor, heart rate variability, power manager, and body battery energy monitor, Garmin definitely is one of the best smart watches available in the market. It is water-resistant, making it suitable for swimmers as it is produced to U.S. military standard 810.
- Display size: Custom 0.9”x0.9” two-window 23x 23 mm
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Compatibility: iPhone, Andriod
- Water Rating: 10ATM
- Memory: 16MB
- Weight: 53g
- It comes with night vision compatibility that makes it possible to switch between daytime and night view. At the same time, the stealth mode helps stop sharing your GPS location and disable communication and any wireless connectivity.
- It is capable of counting your steps; track and calculate stress level score, measure pulse and intensity of the load, track the duration and quality of sleep.
- The device was furnished with the UTM and MGRS dual-position format on the same screen, which makes it possible to sync the current location with others.
- The projected waypoint feature allows the user to mark the location before starting a trip.
- A lot of people may not be impressed with the Aesthetics of the smart watch.
- The Garmin GPS route on the explore app is not like SATNAV. The watch is good with GPS points but does not understand the roads or trails. So, the user will need to work out a new route through explore stores waypoints so the user can get a bearing and proceed forward.
Garmin instinct solar tactical is an indispensable device that looks great on the wrist and suitable for people living an active lifestyle, playing multi-sports, and traveling.