This would make the right choice for anyone that wants to pay more attention to their fitness goal, keep their health in check, and keep track of their phone’s notification. Whatever the reason it may be, Garmin Fenix is a brilliant waterproof sport watch that suits all functionalities and prices so it can fit the requirement of different people. It comes in a stainless steel bezel with sophisticated design features like animated workouts, advanced training metrics, GPS, Acclimation, solar-charged battery, and a unique female health tracker. Let’s take a look at its benefits that will make you forget wearing a traditional watch.
- Display size: 1.2 inches, 30.4 mm diameters
- Display resolution: 240 x 240 pixels
- Compatibility: iPhone, Andriod
- Water Rating: 10ATM
- Memory: 64MB
- Weight: 60g
- Besides the notifications display from the phone on activities and events, the smartwatch supports a wide range of apps for accomplishing a particular purpose.
- It features fitness tracking apps such as the climbpro, pacepro, surfready, sport, and heart rate features that can be explored by athletes or individuals to monitor body activities during a workout session.
- The watch comes with a good battery life and features a power glass solar charging lens and a power manager sensor that can run several hours.
- It comes with a pulse ox2 sensor that monitors your sleep, and the respiration tracking feature tracks how you breathe every day at every point in time. Hence, it is easier to see how one is holding up on the current elevation in the acclimation widget.
- At times, convenience becomes a distraction. Continuous vibrations and sound notifications coming from the smartwatch may be a form of disturbance, especially when concentration is your top priority.
For essential tasks in an instant and wellness reasons, Garmin instinct solar is one of the best watches that screens every movement identified with the body and gadgets.