Whatever your theme, use the Galaxy Watch to convey it. Choose from three shades, each with a variety of customizable faces. If it’s Rose Gold, Midnight Black, or Silver, you can go seamlessly from work to the weekend. Instead, pick from two sizes – 42 mm or 46 mm. Each feature of the design has been carefully optimised from the rotating bezel to the crystal-clear,
Connectivity technologies: Bluetooth
Display technology: OLED
Display resolution: 360×360
Other display features: Wireless
- With Galaxy Watch, your music is going with you everywhere you go. Do it all with your favourite Spotify playlists ready to listen, just attach your wireless headphones and listen on the go.
- Think about your sleep cycle so you can wake up feeling refreshed. Galaxy Watch monitors the duration of your sleep, generating a chart of 4 sleep phases. It also tracks your stress rates and gives you intuitive, controlled breathing.
- The Galaxy Watch 42 mm model has a battery life of up to 4 days. With a long battery life on a single charge, Galaxy Watch can handle calls, music, and more with a battery built to last (based on light usage)
- Track your heart rate when you’re out for a run, follow your path using built-in GPS, and monitor your health status, nutritional goals, and calories you ‘re burning. And, of course, it seamlessly syncs with Samsung Health across all of your accounts.
- Proprietary wireless charger
- Bixby has proven to be terrible again
- No Google Maps, WhatsApp, FB Messenger
When you get updates and calls right on your wrist with Samsung Galaxy Watch, you’re still linked. With a variety of colours, straps, and faces to choose from, your Samsung Galaxy Watch is ready to match your style. If you’re walking, swimming, squatting, or sleeping, the Samsung Galaxy Watch will automatically detect and track your activity. Track your health routine when you’re out for a run, follow your route using built-in GPS, and easily sync everything with Samsung Health across your compatible devices.