There are many reasons why Philips 50PUS7304/12 should be the television model you should take home. You have been looking for the best television that offers Smart features, as that has become the standard for televisions this time around.
The Philips 50PUS7304/12 offers you that and many other features you may be looking for. This is one of the few television models that work well with your Android smartphone. Besides, you can connect as many devices as you want courtesy of the Alexa functionality.
It must be mentioned that for you to enjoy the smartness of this television model via the Alexa functionality, you will need to get either of the Echo Dot or the Echo Alexa-enabled devices.
You will be thrilled by the potentialities of immersing yourself in the action because of the 3-sided Ambilight that takes the emotions beyond the screen. The idea here is that the Ambilight makes your screen appear much wider so you can have a maximum view of the action taking place in your living room.
Screen Size: 50-inch
Crystal clear sound
- This is a Smart TV that uses the Alexa compatibility to make the navigation and experience of using the television easier and smoother.
- It uses the Philips P5 Perfect Picture Engine to bolster the quality of the images displayed on-screen.
- You will like the crystal clear sound as accentuated by the refined Dolby Atmos.
- The swivel stand is there to help you place the television in any part of the room, and at the same time, you can view the television and the action going on therein from any angle.
- The Android TV design offers you entertainment on a different level because you can navigate and select from a variety of movie series.
- Some of the buyers complain that the television randomly turns on the Wi-Fi.
- The television randomly stutters when watching something
When you buy the Philips 50PUS7304/12, you are also bringing home the cinematic experience because you can view the action from all angles just as the smartness of the TV makes it ideal to tweak the programs to your taste.