The modern design of Manta 32LHN19s is essentially limited and has an elegant stand that allows the device to be placed anywhere. You can easily hang the unit onto a wall simply by removing the stand and has a distinctive low weight of 5,7 kg. This TV is equipped with a digital terrestrial tuner of the second generation, DVB-T2, to receive HD terrestrial transmissions. In addition to the increased number of shows, digital terrestrial television offers improved picture and sound quality and allows the inclusion of additional elements, such as several soundtracks, like the EPG.
Besides, it features HD Ready recipient which ensures image quality with a 1366 x 768-pixel resolution and fulfills EICTA organizational criteria. The HD Ready logo is used for appliances that receive HD signals directly and process them. It is most commonly seen on smaller TVs (usually TVs up to 32 inches) with smaller screen diameters.
Screen size: 32 inches.
Special feature: Freeview HD
Tuner: DVB-C / T2
Dimensions: 72.8 x 48.1 x 20.1 cm
Resolution size: 1366×768 HD
Screen Type: LED
- It is possible to view photos or videos from external storage media on the big screen through the USB connection.
- This TV is also equipped with other connectors such as three HDMI, one VGA, and one optical in other to connect arrays of devices.
- It can be hanged on the wall easily.
- It is a fantastic low-priced TV.
- It has no built-in Wi-Fi
- It has no Bluetooth
- It doesn’t feature USB recording.
The Manta 32LHN19S TV set stands out with a 32-inch screen and using the LED technology and HD resolution ensures that the image is clear and saturated colors. It is a good product for home and office.