You can be sure to live your best life with the Fitbit Versa family of smartwatches for health and fitness. The Lite Version includes core fitness and smart features such as exercise, sleep and heart rate monitoring, alerts, applications, and 4 + day battery life — plus bold colour choices and simple one-button interface. Fitbit Versa contains all the features of Lite Edition plus audio, on-screen workouts, climbing floors, and swimming lap tracking. Finally, the Versa Limited Edition contains all the features of Versa, plus a limited woven band and payments with Fitbit Pay.
Connectivity technologies: GPS
Other display features: Health and Beauty
Device interface – primary: Touchscreen
Colour: Charcoal/Silver Aluminium
- You can track all-day activity, 24/7 heart rate, and all sleep stages with a 4 plus day battery life (varies with use and other factors)
- Use 15 plus exercise modes such as running or swimming (Fitbit Versa is water-resistant up to 50 metres) to record workouts and connect to the GPS Smartphone for a more accurate real-time pace and distance.
- Connect your favourite sports, weather and more apps and get a call, calendar, email, and notification updates. Send a short reaction to the messages
- Use calls, email, calendar, and mobile device updates when your handset is nearby. Plus submit short answers to android only
- Enjoy a sleek, comfortable build with a lightweight, anodized aluminium watch frame.
- Lacks on-screen workouts
- No Fitbit Pay
This is the walled back version of the Fitbit Versa, which can still offer everything you need in a fitness watch. You’re not going to have access to music or Fitbit Pay, but if the price is more important to you, it could be a good choice for your next watch. It’s all about how quickly you will get the Versa Lite compared to the original Versa watch.