Are you sure to take off your suit and show off your colors? This is the philosophy behind the Asus VivoBook A409JA-EK322T, a distinctly vibrant laptop that scoffs at its stuffy, buttoned-up rivals. With a bright and innovative secondary screen, the VivoBook is an attractive laptop on the surface. However, the big question is that does it hold up as a laptop tailored for students and young adults? This is a mixed bag.
Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard
Audio: ASUS Doncaster technology
Operating System: Windows 10 Home, endless OS
- An important feature is that on the left side of the Asus VivoBook A409JA-EK322T, there are two regular USB 2.0 ports, and on the right side there is a USB 3.1 Type-A port, a USB-C port, an HDMI, a microSD card slot and a headphone/mic socket.
- The keyboards are well spaced and there’s a full number pad on the left side. The keys are large enough and have distant travel.
- The VivoBook S15 offers powerful output in a sleek chassis with solid speakers and a fairly comfortable keyboard, all at an affordable price.
- Fast overall performance
- Sleek chassis
- Improved ScreenPad 2.0
- Unique colors
- The poor thing is that the Asus VivoBook A409JA-EK322T new ScreenPad 2.0 still has some issues and the main screen is pretty dull.
- Also, it has a poor battery life. The Asus VivoBook A409JA-EK322T is a decent laptop that does not live up to its potential.
- Dull display
- Middling battery life
- ScreenPad 2.0 still has quirks
The Asus VivoBook A409JA-EK322T is a decent laptop with a beautifully colorful interface and an imaginative 2.0 ScreenPad, but poor battery life and a bland screen hold it back.