AORUS has crafted a high-performance, easy-to-use gaming laptop. Gain victory on the battlefield with the 10th Gen CPU paired with the RTX 2070 graphics card. The 240Hz screen gives you the advantage over your opponent, allowing you to float through the game. The light nature of the AORUS ensures that you can get your gaming started. AORUS asserts that it is still searching for quality that ensures optimum efficiency and reliability even at higher costs!
Screen Type: 15.6″ FHD 240Hz
Processor: Intel Core i7-10875H
Storage: 512GB NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 SSD
Windows 10 Home (64bit)
- The AORUS 15 G is fitted with an all-new killer E2600 LAN internet chip and an all-new AX1650 wireless network slot. AX 1650 further supports next-generation 802.11AX (Wi-Fi 6) Internet standard with a transmission speed of up to 2.4Gbps, in addition to Killer’s proprietary network bundle arrangement technology, giving you game data consistency so that you can concentrate on your task.
- All-new AORUS 15 G adapts the proud family bloodline technology RGB Fusion 2.0. Each key can be easily set using a specific lighting color and macro key feature. Don’t just make your laptop look good, but also use this feature to your advantage on the battlefield.
- The AORUS 15 G is fitted with the new WINDFORCE Infinity Cooling System, with a cooling capacity of up to 30%, not only helping the AORUS 15 G reach 100% CPU and GPU outputs but also staying very stable at the same time.
- Dual 12V Giant Fans; Two 12V fans with 71 fan blades that continuously pump indoor hot air.
- Five heat pipes: The internal chassis consists of 5 total heat pipes, of which 3 are heat pipes designed to dissipate the heat produced by the CPU and the GPU.
- Four exhaust vents; 4 exhausts are found above the position of the keyboard and the intakes coming from the large underneath the chassis area, effectively cooling the chassis with proper airflow.
- Dismal display
- Meh speakers
- Thick chassis
- Poorly placed webcam
Extreme is just what AORUS believes in. The AORUS 15 G chassis is made entirely of aluminium and is specially built and carved using the CNC process to produce a closer, more durable fitting chassis. The finest display lens in the world, clean, consistent, and sleek design all come together, thanks to the CNC. Gamers will find a special “streetcar” style that makes the AORUS 15 G look like a “Unibody” chassis. The added longevity makes it worth naming the next generation of gaming laptops.