With the latest entry into the Stealth franchise, Razer have looked to integrate all their gaming knowledge into a non-gaming laptop. A lot of work has gone into increasing the performance of the Stealth now boasting a 10th gen i7 processor with 16GB of memory and 256GB of storage. One of the biggest changes comes with the addition of a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650 GPU unit and the inclusion of a 4k ready 13in screen which also supports touch screen functionality.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16GB RAM
Display: 13in UHD
Other features: Detachable display with touch screen features, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 GPU
- Considering it is aimed at the lighter ultrabook market, the Stealth 13 is one of the most powerful around with the improved spec giving it an advantage over some of their competitors.
- With its 13in display and thin screen, it has a sleek design that makes it very stylish in comparison to some other portable ultrabooks. It is also relatively light as well making it easy to store when travelling.
- By including a GTX 1650 graphics package, it means that the Stealth can generally handle many powerful games without much difficulty giving it an edge over many other smaller laptops.
- With all the added spec to improve its gaming capabilities, it is one of the more expensive portable laptops around and could be a major hurdle for many to overcome unless they are keen gamers.
- Whilst the screen is capable of supporting 4k, the smaller screen does not always make it easy to see all the finer details you might expect with the new medium. It also leads to some frame rate issues when handling high-end games.
The Stealth 13 certainly closes the gap between lightweight ultrabooks and gaming laptops and packs a punch with all its powerful hardware however the price might be a stumbling block for any non-gamers.