Uniquely designed and very important to the maker, this new Philips model is popularly referred to as ‘The One.’ Almost every detail of this TV is right on point. The technology is top-notch; it comes with Ultra HD 4K resolution.
The manufacturers of this TV spent a lot of time on the looks. The design is elegant and of the best possible quality. The utilization of LEDs allows the new model to provide excellent images. The Android 9.0 Pie OS enables you to explore a wide range of entertainment options.
Screen Size: 65”
Screen Resolution: 4K UHD (3840 x 2160 pixels)
HDR formats: Dolby Vision, HDR10, HDR10+, and HLG
Picture Processor: P5 Perfect Picture Engine, Pixel Precise Ultra HD
Connectivity: 4 HDMI 2.0 input, 2 USB 2.0 input, F-type female Satellite, Ethernet RJ45
- It has a Slim Metal design that allows it to fit into any décor, which gives you a feeling of elegance and quality.
- You are guaranteed realistic and colorful HDR images with this model. All thanks to the 10-bit panel.
- The Operating System allows you to view live television programs, applications, and surf the internet to explore the best entertainment options.
- Your home comes to life with the precise reproduction of subtle and detailed sounds from this TV. You will have the experience of being at a cinema.
- Images that are moving fast are not always displayed smoothly. This is due to the 50Hz refresh rate.
- No pivot stand that allows you to turn it towards your position.
It is difficult to criticize this well-designed, beautifully finished product. The picture quality is the best you will find in any mid-range TV. The sound may be a little disappointing at first. However, you will have the experience you desire with the inclusion of a soundbar.
The manufacturers of this new model deserve some praise for putting great efforts into making this mid-range TV a must-have.