The Microsoft Surface 3 V4C-00045 is exceptional in terms of design and performance. It features above normal specs good for everyday use. With a screen size of 13.5 inches, a thin body, and a large battery power, it is an excellent companion for people who are always on the go. With a sharp resolution and a touchscreen, there is a better user experience while operating the laptop.
Memory: 8GB RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Processor: Intel Core i5 10th generation
Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz
Display: 13.5 inches FULL HD, touchscreen
- A 256GB SSD drive means the device is very fast. Coupled with the 8GB of RAM, it can operate as an average gaming machine and been used in performing day to day activities such as watching videos
- It has a long battery life of up to like 11.5 hours meaning it is your best companion if you are always on the go
- It has a thin body, a display screen size of 13.5 inches, which touchscreen capability, which improves the interaction of the users while operating for a better user’s experience. It is also a FULL HD display screen which renders better images while operating.
- With the specs, it is light and very portable, weighing just 1.2Kg
- The 256 SSD space is too small. Assuming it was complemented with an HDD drive, it would have been better. Therefore, it does not have the space to take care of more than two high-end games and other large files
- Its screen size might be a downside to people that prefer larger screens for a better immersive gaming experience
- It does not have a dedicated graphics card. Therefore it might not be suitable for high-performance operations such as gaming and app development.
In terms of price, the Microsoft Surface 3 V4C-00045 is well worth the money spent. However, it is more used for general work instead of high-performance work. If you are a gamer or work with app development, it is better to steer clear and go for laptops with dedicated graphics.