LG’s Active HDR offers amazing detail. LG’s Active HDR analyses the image signal, frame-by-frame for optimum color, and contrast. This means stunning detail and contrast to every single scene – making it ideal for movies and gaming. The LG shall provide support for HDR10 and HLG. HDR10 is widely used on Sony and Microsoft UHD gaming consoles. HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma HDR) is a standard broadcast and user-generated format that is seen as the standard for transmitting 4 K signals.
Screen Size: 43
Motion Processing: TM100
LED Backlight LED: Direct
Power Consumption: Normal Use 70
Wall Mount Required: VESA – 200 x 200
- Featuring an IPS 4 K panel, this LG 43 inch TV delivers 100 percent color accuracy, even from a 60-degree angle. This means that everyone in the room will be able to see an immersive image, with life-like realism. True Color Accuracy brings this realism to the next level, offering clearer, darker, and more realistic color.
- This smart TV is ready for a rapidly expanding range of high-quality TV streaming services. All your favorites are available, including Netflix, Twitter, Amazon, and the BBC iPlayer. New for 2020 is the much-awaited Apple TV Plus and Disney+ – bringing you a broader variety of premium (paid) TV streaming services than ever before.
- The 4K signals from UHD help to reduce noise and push the color contrast.
- The processor makes UHD 4 K even better. Thanks to LG’s 4 K Resolution Upscaler, even regular FHD signals can be upgraded to near-4 K clarity and detail-giving your Blu-rays a new lease of life.
- The remote interface is a little bit cumbersome
- The stand is of poor quality and flimsy
Here’s our verdict, the 4K Active HDR optimizes every scene and delivers delicate detail and rich color contrast. Also, the multi-HDR format, including HDR10 and HLG, coupled with LG’s dynamic scene-by-scene adaptation technology, allows you to enjoy any video content in stunning HDR quality.