If you are looking for a gaming laptop that pushes all the boundaries, Gigabyte’s Aero 15YB could be the laptop for you. The immensely powerful laptop is powered by an Intel Core i9 processor with 64GB of RAM and 1TB of storage space. If that was not enough, it also comes with a top of the range Nvidia RTX 2080 GPU which can handle even the most detailed graphics with relative ease. This is all seen on a 15.6in screen which fully supports 4k media as well as standard HD content.
Processor: Intel Core i9
Memory: 64GB RAM
Display: 15.6in UHD
Other Features: Nvidia RTX 2080 GPU, Thunderbolt 3.0 & USB-A connection ports
- As you can tell, the Aero 15 YB is extremely powerful and will be comfortable handling any task you might want to take on. With the inclusion of the Nvidia 2080 RTX GPU, it will not even have any issues handling powerful games such as Witcher 3 on a regular basis.
- With the UHD 4k display, everything is visible in some of the crispest resolution around. By having a 15.6in screen as well, it will not be hard to miss even the finest details on a game or movie.
- You would think that with such powerful hardware, the battery would struggle to last for a long time but tests have shown that it can comfortably last for over 5 hours even when handling a mix of games and movies for a long period of time.
- As you would expect, the Aero 15 YB is not exactly the cheapest laptop around and it might take a few weeks to get over the hefty price tag attached to the device.
- One of the more annoying features is that the keyboard glows when in a low-light situation. It is hard not to notice the glowing lights from the corner of the eye and can prove an unnecessary distraction for the user.
In the end, Gigabyte’s Aero 15YB is one of the more powerful gaming laptops around today with an insane amount of tech loaded inside it to satisfy even the fussiest of customers.