Nestling in the middle of the Aero 15 range, the WB offers a lot of tech for gamers to get their grips on without having to burst the bank. The WB is powered by an Intel i7 processor and 16GB of RAM as well as 512GB of storage space. Gigabyte has also included the device with a Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU to allow it to run the most powerful games around whilst the 4K AMOLED 15.6in screen will give good clarity for gaming and streaming.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Memory: 16GB of RAM
Display: 15.6in AMOLED UHD
Other Features: Nvidia RTX 2070 GPU, Thunderbolt and USB ports
- Like others in the Aero 15 range, the WB’s AMOLED 4k screen has one of the best pictures around and can show everything in crystal-clear detail. With it all being shown on a 15.6in screen, there are no frame rate issues or delays on even the most powerful of games
- By including the RTX 2070 GPU, Gigabyte has made sure that their mid-range incarnation can perform just as well as many high-end gaming laptops. This package can easily handle games with powerful graphics without overworking the system.
- The performance specs mean that the mid-end option of the Aero range gives a lot of value for its money. It will not truly empty your pockets, but it has enough toys to please gamers as well as those in need of a functional everyday computer.
- The WB’s webcam is not entirely fit for its purpose. Placing it on the bottom of the screen means that it does not capture your eyeline and the images are not particularly clear.
- Whilst the battery life can last for 5 hours, it means that this mid-range option is not ideal for taking on a long journey especially if you intend to use it for gaming purposes.
With the crisp display and powerful hardware, the Aero 15 WB meets the needs of most users however its shorter battery life and poor webcam may put some people off if they are looking for something that has more substance than style.