Gigabyte’s Aero range has been one of the stronger gaming laptops in recent years and the new line of these look set to continue this trend. The SB is seen as the base version of the range but comes with an Intel i7 processor with 16GB of memory and 512GB of memory. The base version comes with a Nvidia GTX 1660 GPU which can still handle most games comfortably and has a 15in screen capable of supporting 4k media.
Processor: Intel Core i7
Display: 15in screen
Other Features: Nvidia GTX 1660 GPU
- With a screen capable of showcasing 4k media, it gives one of the crispest pictures around showcasing everything in a vast array of different colours and shades
- Considering that is a base spec model, it boasts impressive performance figures whether it is from the tenth generation i7 processor or the inclusion of the GTX 1660 that will comfortably support most games.
- It also has good connectively options as well including multiple USB 3 ports and a Thunderbolt 3 port to ensure that you can any sort of external peripheral to support your gaming needs.
- The front webcam does not offer the greatest coverage and images can appear blotchy when it is active. This may be a downturn for anyone looking to stream their own content
- With all the power inside, it can get quite noisy when running more powerful games. This may potentially ruin the ability to immerse yourself with a game if you are looking to do a full marathon session.
With so much power and performance loaded into the Aero 15 SB, it is an option worth considering for even the most casual gamer.