It is a sleek, lightweight product filled with features for an all-round entertainment experience. It features a built-in DVD player and Freeview T2 capability, all in one compact unit. And with the use of USB and HDMI inputs, external devices such as laptops, hard drives, and gaming consoles can be connected. This model is ranked as Class A on the energy efficiency scale, which means much less energy consumption. Also due to the lightweight design of the product and the 12-volt adapter, it is ideal for use in caravans, boats, motor homes, and HGVs.
Screen Size (inches): 22”
Freeview T2 HD: Yes
Contrast Ratio: 1000:01:00
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Speakers: 2 x 2.5w Nicam/A2
Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Built-in DVD player, equipped with a single remote control to operate DVD features as well as standard TV features. This helps you to optimize entertainment while reducing the use of space. (DVD on the right side of the product).
- Built-in Freeview T2 HD channels that allow you to watch and enjoy digital content, including HD channels.
- The USB connection allows you to attach devices such as personal hard drives, cell phones, and similar devices to your TV.
- Using an external storage device connected to the USB will allow you to record and even pause live TV for later viewing.
- The HDMI input allows you to connect external devices such as gaming consoles (PS4)
- Tiny sounds
- Poor viewing angle
Superb small screen TV packed with handy features like Freeview T2 HD in one tidy package with one remote to control it all. The USB interface allows digital TV channels to be recorded or media downloaded from your device to be viewed. HDMI is ideal for connecting hi-definition external devices such as your Sky box or game console. The stunning full HD display ensures a bright and transparent picture.