A super-slim Freeview T2 HD packed with convenient features including a DVD player, Freeview T2 HD channels, and a built-in satellite tuner in one neat unit with a single remote control to operate it all.
Screen size: 20″
Type of screen: LED screen
Built-in disc player: Yes
Freeview or Freesat tuner: Freeview
Connections: 1 x HDMI
- 20 “HD Ready 12-volt LED TV with built-in DVD player and Freeview T2 capability.
- Built-in DVD player, equipped with a single remote control to operate DVD features as well as standard TV features. This helps you to optimize entertainment while reducing the space used (DVD on the right side of the product).
- Built-in Freeview T2 HD channels that allow you to watch and enjoy digital content, including HD channels.
- The USB connection allows you to attach devices such as personal hard drives, cell phones, and similar devices to your TV.
- Using an external storage device connected to the USB will allow you to record and even pause live TV for later viewing.
- The DVD works perfectly even though you may not find anywhere on the remote or manual how to remove the DVD at the end of the day. This is a major downside.
- Connecting with an HDMI connected unit may create issues for some people if they’re constantly changing the cable because all the scart, HDMI, etc. connections are in the back so it’s hard to get the molded plug into the link
- The TV is just not up to premium quality- the sound quality is inferior to the desktop, the frame is very small, and the DVD player often blips in intermittent moments.
- The fact that it has only one HDMI port is very ridiculous in this day and age. There are quite a number of cheaper televisions that have at least two HDMI port.
The built-in satellite tuner helps you to watch all your favorite shows without the need for an external box. The USB interface allows digital TV channels to be recorded or media downloaded from your device to be viewed.