This model offers a quite complete package. Its features such as 5G support, its flawless performance, hugely improved camera, and gorgeous display are just some of the attractions it offers.
- Processor: Octa-core CPU with speed 2.73GHz, 2.5GHz, 2GHz
- Main Display: size-158.3mm (6.2” full rectangle)/154.1mm (6.1” rounded corners), Resolution -3200*1440(Quad HD+), Technology-Dynamic AMOLED 2, Color Depth 16M
- Camera: Rear camera (resolution multiple)-12.0MP+64.0MP+12.0MP, Front camera resolution 10.0MP, Video recording resolution UHD 8K(7680*4320)@24fps, Slow motion [email protected] &[email protected]
- Memory: RAM size 8GB, ROM size 128GB, Available memory 104.0 GB, External memory support: MicroSD up to 1TB
- Connectivity: ANT(Yes), USB Interface (USB Type C), USB Version (USB 3.2 Gen 1), Location technology (GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo), Ear jack (USB Type C), MHL (No), Wi-Fi direct (Yes), Bluetooth version V5.O, NFC (Yes), PC Sync (Smart Switch PC Version), OS (Android)
- High refresh rate screen (120Hz) which ensures it runs smoothly.
- Various options to stretch out battery life such as altering resolution, turning off non-essential functions and battery saving modes that can be customized
- Its 25w charger has an average charge time of 65 minutes
- Excellent fit and finish
- Long battery life
- Produces bright, vivid and colorful outdoor and well-lit shots as compared to other brands with almost similar features
- The fingerprint scanner is poor. It’s slow and takes a few attempts to register the finger.
- Audio from the speakers is tinny and muffled
- 120Hz refresh rate drains the battery
- No 3.5mm headphone jack
For most people, this model is the best android phone available right now. This is likely to be the biggest selling flagship android device of the year, with a lot of satisfied customers. This would be a great choice for first-time customers of this brand with a high budget. You can be assured of an unforgettable experience.