This model is one of the first gadgets with macro cameras from its brand. It’s a medium budget, with the infinity-O corporate design. It is bound to delight users with a powerful processor, average price, and modern appearance.
- Processor: Octa-core, speed 2.2 GHz, 1.8GHz
- Main Display: Size (6.7” full rectangle, 6.6” rounded corners), resolution -1080*2400 (FHD+), Technology- Super AMOLED Plus, Color depth 16M
- Camera: Rear camera multiple resolution (64Mp+12Mp+5.0Mp+5.0Mp), Front camera resolution 32.0Mp, Video recording resolution (UHD 4K (3840*2160)@30fps, Slow motion ([email protected])
- Memory: RAM Size 6GB, ROM Size 128GB, Available memory size 106.1GB, External memory support (MicroSD up to 512GB)
- Connectivity: ANT+ (Yes), USB Version (USB 2.0), Ear jack (3.5mm Stereo), USB Interface (USB Type C), Location technology (Gps, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo), MHL (No), Wi-Fi Direct (Yes), NFC (Yes), PC Sync (Smart switch PC Version), OS (Android)
- Four rear cameras each with its function to improve the experience
- 3.5mm headphone jack to enable you to connect your phone to any headphone jack or headset or external audio resources
- Screen resolutions already have Full HD+ using super AMOLED plus LCD type for more colorful photos and videos
- 4500 mAh battery with more lifetime
- The front camera does not have an LED light flash to help take pictures at low lightroom
- Its body is not water-resistant. Keeping away from even little flashes of water is recommended
- It lacks an Infrared sensor which usually can make our phone act as a remote control
- The battery is not removable therefore when battery life is reached, you cannot easily replace it yourself
- The fingerprint sensor is under the display. Some users have difficulty in unlocking with a less accurate sensor.
If you are looking for quality photography and long battery life, this phone is recommended. You can choose either 6GB or 8GB RAM. More RAM will give you a better multitasking experience.