As with other products of the Asus TUF brand, the Asus TUF FX505GT-BQ023T has been checked for reliability, including the military-grade MIL-STD-810 G badge. In comparison, the total dimensions of the Asus TUF Gamer FX505GT-BQ023T have been kept small, due to some stunningly slim bezels across the screen. Asus calls it a ‘NanoEdge Monitor,’ with the left and right bezels reaching just 6.5 mm, with the top, not any thicker (because of the camera, we ‘d bet). However, the ASUS is infused with the spirit of The Ultimate Force (TUF), FX505 conducts a series of stringent MIL-STD-810 G tests, successfully overcoming a range of conditions including exposure to solar radiation, high altitude, and temperature extremes.
Processor: Intel® Core
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Memory: total up to 32 GB SDRAM, Dual-channel
Display: 15.6″ (16:9) LED-backlit FHD (1920×1080)
Hard drive: 1TB 5400 rpm SATA HDD
Solid state drive: 128GB/256GB/512GB
Keyboard: Illuminated chiclet keyboard
WebCam: HD 720p CMOS module
- ASUS TUF Gaming FX505 would change the way you look at your gaming laptop. Featuring an IPS-level NanoEdge monitor with a refresh rate of up to 144Hz, and fitted with the newest 9th Gen Intel ® CoreTM processor and NVIDIA ® GeForce ® GTX 1650 graphics.
- It offers high-performance gaming at an affordable price.
- It’s all tested and approved to the military-grade MIL-STD-810 G specifications, and you’re guaranteed reliability and performance that’s second to none.
- It’s certified for day-to-day use, from accidental knocks to sudden drops on the desk. Durable and powerful, the FX505 has been pushed to the edge to ensure only the best for gamers. The latest FX505 comes with a Future Tank aluminium cover that features a distinctive X-raying style with an additional sand-blasted finish.
- Unless you’re looking for a small and compact gaming laptop in the Asus ROG Zephyrus line of laptops, otherwise you’re going to want to look elsewhere. You’re not going to expect a lightweight gaming system at this price point even with the ‘TUF’ moniker.
- Considerably expensive
Picture a lightweight gaming laptop that punches way above its weight — that’s what FX505 brings to the table. Driven by the most up-to-date 9th Gen Intel ® CoreTM i7-9750H processor for quicker and more efficient multitasking, including everyday productivity. The hexagonal arrangement on the underside of the laptop provides additional structural rigidity, complementing the new and aggressive shape of the laptop.