Dedicated to serious gaming and real-world durability, the TUF Gaming Asus TUF FA706II-AU025T is a fully loaded Windows 10 gaming laptop that can take you to victory. Powered by the latest AMD RyzenTM 4000 Series CPU and GeForce ® GTX 1660 Ti GPU, the action-packed gameplay is fast, smooth and fully saturated with speedy IPS displays up to 120Hz. Even though it features a smaller and more portable chassis than its predecessors, this gaming laptop also features a larger 90Wh battery for superior battery life.
Display diagonal: 17.3 inch
Processor: 4600H 3 GHz
Internal memory: 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
Storage: 512 GB SSD
Weight: 2.6 kg
- Effective self-cleaning cooling blends TUF’s trademark military toughness to make this battle-tested road warrior a trustworthy friend for gamers on the go.
- Equipped with the power to handle any scenario, the TUF Gaming A17 provides consistent performance for gaming, streaming, and all in between.
- Up to a nimble 8-core AMD RyzenTM, 4000 series CPU will allow as many as 16 threads to power through severe multitasking.
- Also, it can pump consistent high frame rates in a wide range of popular games. Accelerate load times over a large collection of up to 1 TB NVMe PCIe ® SSD and room for a second SSD.
- The Asus TUF FA706II-AU025T has a larger battery for longer life than its predecessors. Its powerful RyzenTM processor and terrific 90Wh battery offer up to 11.6 hours of video playback.
- Noisy fans
- Not the most powerful gaming laptop
- Design won’t be for everyone
To obtain the name of the TUF Gaming, these laptop designs must successfully survive a rigorous MIL-STD-810H test battery. Test devices are exposed to drops, vibrations, humidity and extreme temperatures to ensure reliability. Depending on even the toughest conditions, the Asus TUF FA706II-AU025T is more than capable of coping with the accidental bumps and bumps of everyday life. Featuring a fast IPS panel up to 120Hz, the TUF Gaming A17 is perfect for fast-paced gaming. Adaptive sync displays refresh rate synchronizations with GPU frame rate to reduce lag, minimize stuttering, and eliminate visual tears for ultra-smooth and immersive gameplay.