Though the Acer Nitro 50-600 is a lower spec from the Nitro 50. However, Nitro 50-600 is less expensive and a better investment, if you are looking for a desktop that has the ability to multi-task at a far lesser price.
Acer Nitro N50-600 stood the test of image and video, as it has a single core of performance, good memory, however, lacks that gaming capacity you may desire. The design may also not be so fancy, yet it is clean and compact easily passing it as efficient.
Another downside that cannot be overlooked is the limited upgradability, unsuitable VR gaming system, and minimal storage slot.
- CPU Type – Intel core i7-8700
- Processor speed – 4.6 GHz
- Memory – 8 GB RAM
- Processor speed – 3.2 GHz
- Hard drive – 1 TB
- With a processor speed of 4.6 GHz, 8GB RAM and hard drive of 1TB, these are decent specs for a mid-range PC
- Great for day to day use
- This PC is bristling with all kinds of external ports
- Highly affordable and a good investment
- Good memory; hence you can play the latest games without breaking a sweat, which is solid gaming performance
- For a PC who stood the test of image and video, it is a great value for money
- Excellent upgrade on the sound quality for gaming, videos, and music, unlike the Acer Nitro 50
- SSD is noticeably slow
- Better alternatives for the same price
- The CPU fan is noisy
- No brackets for 3.5 SATA hard drive
- The case is not too fancy
The minimal storage slot of Acer Nitro 50-600 may have put you off, or the inferior gaming features, however, you can look at the bright sight – it is cheaper, portable and available.