Something is refreshing about using a laptop with remarkably long battery life. Sure, battery life notebooks in the 8-to 10-hour range are pretty common these days, but when a laptop can run up to 12 hours on a single charge, well, that’s still a pretty impressive feat. So it’s about the Acer Chromebook R13 CB5-312T-K1TR NX.GL4EK.003. This Chromebook promises a full 12-hour battery life — and actually delivers. Although the performance is a mixed bag, the Acer Chromebook R 13 is a machine that can get you through a full day or a long flight.
Processor: Mediatek MT8173
Memory: 4096 MB
Display: 13.3 inch 16:9,
Storage: 64 GB
Card Reader: microSD
Battery: 4670 mAh Lithium-Polymer
Operating System: Google Chrome OS
Weight: 1.49 kg
- It’s flawlessly and good enough with some premium touches. The steel outer shell gives an awesome first impact.
- Also, regardless of its reasonably skinny and compact size, the Acer Chromebook R13 CB5-312T-K1TR NX.GL4EK.003 nevertheless feels compactible around the thick bezel surrounding the display and the strip area above the keyboard.
- The keyboard presses are softer and it’s perfect. The same goes for the trackpad.
- Excellent battery life
- Competitive hardware specs
- Looks apart, the Chromebook R thirteen is not in particular robust.
- Unimpressive performance
- Shell flexes too easily
If you’re looking for speed and brilliance, don’t look elsewhere. The Acer Chromebook R13 CB5-312T-K1TR NX.GL4EK.003 isn’t going to hurt you. Its success leaves much to be desired. Though, it’s not the sleekest piece of kit out there and not particularly cheap. But, it’s been working on a single charge for a very long time. That alone could be enough for a lot of people. If the battery life is at the top of your wish list, the Acer Chromebook R 13 is worth a look.