There is almost no kind of this TV around. This may be surprising to you. The 65 inch OLED Android TV has an Ambilight feature that takes emotions beyond the screen. You enjoy this most when you’re watching your favourite show or playing that intriguing game by making sure all the lights are off. The Ambilight becomes the only source of light immersing you into another world with the illumination of the wall and tones from the screen. Philips models are known for durability, style and uniqueness.
65 inch UHD OLED Android TV.
Ambilight 3 sided.
HDMI × 4 connections. USB × 2 inputs.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2.
HDROI+, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos and P5 processor.
- Catch up streaming services are available through the Internet.
- It has an Amazon AI Alexa built-in for voice control. So that you wouldn’t need to lose your comfort finding the remote.
- 4K Ultra HD provides stunning sharpness and crystal clarity.
- Experience more immersive viewing with the Ambilight technology which projects on the wall surrounding the screen.
- You get to enjoy a realistic cinema experience made possible by the P5 Perfect Picture Engine. It works on the background creating deep, crisp contrast and realistic natural colours while the motion on the screen remains smooth pulling you into the centre of the action.
- Incredible double Atmos recreates sound in 3D, enabling you to hear it from all angles. The Dolby Vision creates a striking picture.
- It’s a high-end TV and therefore the cost is very high.
- It’s very fragile which if not handled with care when unpacking can easily result in a broken screen.
There is little or no comparison with the advancement of this Philips model with its competitors. However, this model is not for the average household. But if you can afford it, why not go for the best of which it ranks.