Offering the combination of sleek design, high-speed processing performance, and long battery life, Lenovo Yoga C740’s all-metal design is not just powerful, it is also aesthetically pleasing. Boasting with a powerful Intel Core i7-10510U and up to 8GB of RAM, this 14-inch convertible laptop is the best Lenovo has to offer in the arena of hybrid laptops. Below is our review of some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i7-10510U
Memory: Up to 8 GB RAM
Storage: 512GB SSD
Screen: 14-inch IPS touch screen
– Despite its sleek all-metal finish, this 14-inch laptop measures 0.67 by 12.7 by 8.5 inches and weighs 3.1 pounds.
– With its processing power, it scored decently a bit higher than its competitors. It’s got sufficient power for spreadsheets, but not enough for juggling workstation-sized datasets or 3D rendering tasks.
– At 97% sRBG and 75% AdobeRGB color gamut, it is a great choice for photo and video editing
– The fingerprint reader and the option to block webcam using its built-in privacy slider ensures added security on your device and the security against hackers.
– This device lasted over 15 hours in a single charge, making it perfect for everyone who wants to be productive on-the-go.
– Unlike the other hybrid convertible laptops, there is no available HDMI port not SD card slot in this device
– The keyboard is below average than those in its competitors.
With its strong battery life and powerful processors, it’s hard not to love Lenovo Yoga C740. Within its price point, this device is armed with powerful specifications that every hybrid laptop enthusiast will surely love. Student and art professionals will greatly benefit from the stylus pen that is included.