Lenovo Chromebook C340 81TA000BUK is one of the budget and miniature model of the Lenovo chromebook series. Its weight is only 2.65lbs / 1.2kg measuring at a slim 17.9 mm – it’s smaller than a piece of printer paper. This portable device uses Google’s Chrome OS (Operating System), which is very intuitive and simple to use. The touchscreen giving you the ability to click or drag files right on the screen. It comes in two color options, Sand Pink or Platinum Grey.The computer is equipped with an 11.6-inch (1366X768) display, two ultrafast USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 ports, two USB-A 3.1 Gen 1 port, audio jack and MicroSD card reader. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Celeron N4000 (2C / 2T, 1.1 / 2.6GHz, 4MB)
Memory: 4 GB of RAM
Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600
Screen: 11.6 Inches
- The main advantage of this model is its wide-view IPS display which produces high display quality, with best colors and 360 degree viewing angle.
- It also equipped crystal-clear audio with dual 2W stereo speakers, which give you posibillity to enjoy your favorite music and videos at maximum volume.
- With a long battery life you can work up to 10 hours without charging.
- Its processor and RAM are very standard, so you shouldn’t have any special expectations.
- It would be to have more storage, then 32GB. However, It can be Up to 64GB eMMC.
When you’re looking for a great laptop for traveling and want to have a flexible, light weight, cheap and durable laptop then this 360° convertible model will be very helpful for you. This computer is not powerfull, but it has enough power for web browsing and word processing.