With a clear deviation from the design of its previous generation, the first thing you will notice on this laptop is the 13.3 90% screen-to-body ratio, with an option to upgrade to 4K resolution. Further, this laptop is armed with Core i7-1035G1 GPU, 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD, ensuring the best overall performance you can get from a hybrid laptop. Below is our review of some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel® Core™ i7
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Screen: 13.30-inch 1920x1080p
– With an Intel Core i7 and 8GB of RAM, this device is one of the most reliable and powerful laptops in terms of speed and performance.
– The anti-reflection coating on the screen of this laptop does a great job in immensely reducing glares. Suitable for watching Netflix or doing video and photo editing.
– The battery lasted for an insane 13 hours when fully charged, this new model lasted over an hour over its previous generation.
– Being a hybrid laptop, HP Spectre includes a stylus and a sleeve. Perfect for animators and students alike
– Unfortunately, you need to have a lot of extra time uninstalling a considerable amount of bloatwares that are pre-installed in this device.
– The built-in speakers are also sub-par and seem to make shrilling sound when set at the maximum volume
– Temperature control is also below average. Because of its processors, the bottom of the device may be a little warmer than we expected.
Verdict Although it has downsides like any other laptops, HP Spectre x360 is the best hybrid laptop out there. With faster performance, an incredibly stunning display, and a high-quality build, this laptop will surely give you a lot of bang for your buck.