HP 15s-fq0024na is thin and light compact laptop. Its micro-edge bezel design makes it attractive and high demanding. It includes 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C™ (Data Transfer Only, 5 Gb/s signaling rate); 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A (Data Transfer Only); 1 AC smart pin; 1 HDMI 1.4b; 1 headphone/microphone combo. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel® Pentium® Gold processor
Memory: 4GB of RAM
Storage: 128GB SSD
Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Screen: 15.6 Inches
- Long lasting battery with HP Fast Charge, you can go from 0 to 50% charge in approximately 45 minutes.
- It comes with Integrated precision touchpad with multitouch.
- It is quite a lightweight device, very compact and easy to carry around. It only weights 1.65 kgs.
- The laptop has an SVA anti-glare WLED-backlit screen which makes it much easier to work on the device even for a long time.
- It is equipped with anti-glare technology, that prevents reflection of any kind.
- It is equipped with two microphones and has advanced noise reduction software, it makes sound crystal clear.
- Optical drive not included.
- It only includes integrated graphic card, so gaming is not something this device handles well.
- Laptop is packed with a Intel® Pentium® Gold processor and 4 GB of RAM, this configuration is weak. It can cause serious slow performance.
- It only comes with 128 GB SSD storage wich is not reasonable.. It would be better to have 1TB or more HDD.
HP 15s-fq0024na is a laptop with limited performance and storage space, but this laptop is good choise for persons who is only doing basic computing tasks. So, students should highly consider this budget friendly laptop when deciding on their next purchase.