Google Pixelbook Go GA00526-UK is 13.3 inched Full HD touch display with a slim and portable design. This device uses Google’s Chrome OS (Operating System), besides laptop is equipped with Intel Core M3 processor and 8GB of Ram. Mix this enough powerfull hardware and super lightweight software makes this beautifull laptop enjoyable. Below we will review some of the most important benefits and downsides to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core M3
Memory: 8 GB of RAM
Storage: 64GB SSD
Audio: Dual front-firing speakers
Screen: 13.3 Inches
- With a long lasting battery life you can work up to 12 hours without charging. So you don’t need to carry a charger. When you do need a charge, get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so that you can keep going.
- It’s lightweight – barely 1 kg. It’s 13 mm thin with a grippable design, making it easier to carry.
- With up to 8.3 million pixels and dual stereo speakers, you get amazing picture and sound for when watching movies, editing photos or video chatting.
- The touchscreen makes it really easy to scroll through when surfing internet.
- Google assitant is feature, that makes your work easy. It’s accessible via its dedicated hotkey or by voice activation using the phrase, “Ok Google “.
- No Optical Drive
- Its internal storage is too small. It would be nice to have more, then 64 GB, but if you need more storage space, you’ll be able to connect external storage solutions using its two USB Type-C ports.
- Its connectivity is minimal, as it is not provided with many options for the user.
This Laptop is a great option for a person looking for a medium-sized laptop which does not need high end performance.