Unlike its predecessors R3 and R5, Alienware Aurora R6 G60J6 is a Gaming Desktop with a massive memory and brilliant performance in a decent compact body. With a height of 472.52mm, depth of 360.5mm and width of 212mm the machine can be said to have a moderate structure. Below we will review some of the most important BENEFITS and DOWNSIDES to this model to see if it might be right for you.
Processor: Intel Core i5
Memory: 8GB RAM DDR4
Storage: 1 TB HDD
Graphics: Dedicated Graphics AMD Graphics Card 4 GB
Operating System: Windows 10 Home pre-installed.
- Connecting multiple devices and appliances to enhance your gaming experience is not an issue as it has 15 USB ports
- First to offer tool-less upgrade to graphics card, hard drives and memory.
- The ample storage capacity makes it possible for you to store multiple multimedia files as well as have enough space to install and play games and Virtual Reality experience.
- With a liquid cooling system for high performance, you can be assured of a whisper-quiet PC.
- The Alienware Aurora comes with a keyboard and a mouse unlike many other gaming desktops.
- Unlike modern systems which use Solid State Drive as a storage type, the usage of the traditional Hard Disk Drive might make access to data files slower.
- It would be nice if the 8GB Memory could be expandable as a gaming system that is less than 16GB might be frustrating when it starts loading game slowly.*
- It is quite expensive and consumes more power with its dedicated graphics card
VERDICT The storage capacity and the awesome graphics card game display make Alienware Aurora R6 G60J6 a powerful PC in the hands of any passionate gamer