Make a powerful statement, and use the latest Surface Laptop 3 to boost your thoughts. Sleek and compact, it moves with flexibility and makes every day more efficient, with enhanced pace, efficiency and typing ease. Now with two styles to choose from, two attractive keyboard finishes and color options to suit the design.
Processor: Intel Core i7 Processor
Memory: 16 GB of RAM
Storage: 256GB SSD
Screen: 13.5 Inches
Software: Windows 10 Home⁴ and Microsoft Office 365 30-day trial
· Clean, minimalist style-, beginning at only 2.79 pounds, Surface Laptop 3 is convenient to carry. And the colors add an elegant feel and look to the Surface Laptop 3.
· The quad-core 10th Gen Intel Core i5 is part of the 13.5-inch Surface Laptop 3 variant has the newest AMD processors. It allows graphics zippers so, when utilizing mobile software, it guarantees low latency.
· More options to attach, with USB-A and USB-C ports to connect to screens, docking stations and even more, along with peripheral charging
· Increased pace and efficiency in doing what you like, with the new processors–Surface Laptop 3 is up to two times quicker than Surface Laptop 2.
· Navigate, click and search through websites and documents.
· Improved speed for daily productivity, blogging, music and shows online, Office 365*, surfing, and shopping
· On Surface Laptop 3, battery life is quite mediocre. Luckily the Surface Laptop 3 has a revolutionary quick-charging feature.
· On the other edge, Microsoft has priced the Surface Laptop 3 sharply. The 13.5-inch touchscreen begins at $999. It offers buyers more of a justification to hesitate at such rates and consider whether to purchase a MacBook instead.
This Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 is filled with excellent tools to help you get inventive. If you want to step away for any motivation from your office, its 11.5-hour battery life and lightweight build ensure you won’t be held back. So if you’re collaborating on a venture or merely spending some relaxation, the spectacular 13.5-inch Full HD+ touchscreen provides different forms of working so playing.