This impressive Chromebook with a 360-degrees convertible design is suitable for all works of life and so appropriate recreationally. It is regarded as one of the fastest Chromebook available with an intel core i3 processor. It comes with a full spacious keyboard and a numeric pad, it would be convenient for editing and other design activities.
Below are its specifications, its unique benefits, its cons, and finally, our verdict on this device.
Processor: Intel Core i3-813OU
Memory: 4GB Soldered DDR4-2400
Storage: 128GB eMMC5:1
Screen: 15.6″ FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS 250nits Anti-glare
- The touchscreen feature allows for natural interaction between you and your system
- You enjoy a full HD wide-view IPS display
- It has a secure chrome operating system, and you can easily sync your system with an android or tablet by just logging in to your chrome account.
- The keyboard deck can be plastic, but it’s sturdy and doesn’t flex as you type it. The keys themselves have a mushy feel and sometimes let out sporadic clicks as if crumbs are trapped under the buttons, but overall the keyboard is suitable despite its low price.
- The battery life only goes as far as 10hours without playtime
- It weighs 1.96kg, making it heavier than other laptops
- It doesn’t have a lot of port variations.
- A little slow
- Another downside to using this Chromebook for entertainment is its audio. Once playing at maximum capacity, the headphones distort the music with crackling mids and tops and an almost non-existent sound.
With hundreds of Chromebooks available, the Lenovo Chromebook C340 still stands out by carrying all the basics a student may require at a low price. Also, the metal-and-plastic combination does not impact the overall look because the colors line up pretty good, and the metal cover helps the Chromebook seem more luxurious.