The HP Pavilion 13- an0006na laptop is a 13.3-inch mid-range laptop that should be perfect for students who are on campus needing a laptop or for anyone wanting a device that does not weigh them down. The HP Pavilion 13-an0006na laptop was equipped with an Intel Core i5 processor, 8 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD, a Miracast technology 13-3″Full HD Display, and 11-hour battery life.
With the help of 8 GB of RAM, this device has sufficient power for casual tasks such as web browsing and text processing for more difficult tasks, such as complex distribution sheets and image manipulation.
It has the USB ports enable fast data transmission and the HDMI ports allow large-screen displays. The SD card slot provides a comfortable way to upload photos and videos. Bluetooth can also contribute to the wireless transmission of data between devices.
Storage: 256 GB SSD
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixel
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-8265U (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
Screen size: 13.3 inches
Ram size: 8GB RAM DDR4
- It gives a nice typing experience in the dark with the help of the backlight keyboard
- The in-built miracast technology allows the user to project your device’s screen onto miracast enabled television.
- Without any apparent slowdown, you can run the many safe windows at once on the HP pavilion 13
- It has a long-lasting battery life for about 11hour without power supply.
- It has HP fast charge.
- Stay powerfully connected to the internet with the latest 802.11 a/c (2×2) WLAN adapter and Bluetooth 4.2.
- The video lag on a larger screen
- It has only SSD storage
- No optical drive
Verdict pavilion 13 laptop delivers a stunning multitasking performance experience. No matter where you go for a day to day activities, it is easy to take your ideas, thoughts, and passions along with you.