The HP 15s-fq1012na is designed to keep you productive and entertained from anywhere, the HP 39.6 cm (15.6’’) diagonal laptop combines long lasting battery life with a thin and portable, micro-edge design. Cheap, attractive design, robust case, good system performance. GeForce MX150 and AMD Ryzen 5 options, relatively cool core temperatures, good Turbo Boost performance, sleeker, Envy-like design, full-size NumPad, narrow bezels, USB Type-C, quiet fan.
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-1035G1 (1.0 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB cache, 4 cores)
- Memory: 8 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM (1 x 8 GB)
- Hard-drive: 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD
- Optical Drive: Not included
- Display: 39.6 cm (15.6″) diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare micro-edge WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
- It is of low price so accessible for majority of people.
- It has an attractive design.
- It has robust case.
- It has good system performance.
- High power consumption, short battery life, unpleasant fan noise under load
- Dim backlight; poor outdoor visibility, slow primary HDD performance, system fan is always active, no USB Type-C charging, soft keyboard feedback, difficult serviceability, soft trackpad keys, lid tends to teeter, 1×1 WLAN module, poor 768p display, slow
Overall analysis of the laptop suggests that the laptop is good to use, if its battery timings is enhanced, then it is the most preferable model of HP laptops. Analysis of its screen display shows that it gives HD display which is almost the need of every customer.