Dell has certainly outdone itself with the Dell XPS 13 2019. The new laptop is a true return to form, sporting much needed improvements like the webcam, which has been put back in its rightful place, and the battery life, which received a massive boost. The high-end Ultrabook scene has changed considerably over the last few years, with tough competition coming out from rivals such as Huawei and Asus. So, we’re happy to see the Dell XPS 13 2019 upping its game with innovations that are necessary without straying too far from everything we already love about the Dell XPS lineup.
- CPU: Intel Core i5 chip,
- 8GB of RAM
- 256GB SSD rounded out with a 4K touchscreen display.
- 2.25mm webcam
- The laptop is just thin and light
- Keyboard is punchy and responsive.
- It’s just as dynamic and vibrant as ever in both the Full HD and 4K touchscreen models, and the bezels around the display are practically non-existent.
- It has 8th generation.
- The quality of video is 720p which can be enhanced.
- It does not provide broadcaster level quality video.
With its much-improved webcam and longer battery life, the Dell XPS 13 is still among the very best the world over, even if it may not have our sought-after ‘Best in Class’ label anymore. XPS 13 7390’s display has an IPS panel with a Full HD resolution, comfortable viewing angles and very high (400+ nits) maximum brightness. Additionally, it covers 94% of sRGB and is able to reproduce these colors with a dE of under 1.0 with the help of our Gaming and Web design profile.