Combining usability with supreme durability, ZenBook Flip 13 offers a new NanoEdge frameless architecture which makes it nearly 10 percent lower than its predecessor. The 13-inch screen has ultra-narrow bezels on all four sides, providing a screen-to-body ratio of 90 percent, which makes a far more sleek design of the frame.
Screen: 13.3 inches
Processor: Intel Whiskey Lake Core i7-8565U CPU
Internal memory: 8 GB DDR4-SDRAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
Storage: 512 GB SSD
· The ZenBook Flip 13 is lightweight, efficient and extremely compact with its 360 ° flippable ErgoLift hinge, the newest Intel ® CoreTM processors, active-stylus technology and revolutionary NumberPad dual-function touchpad.
· ASUS ZenBook Flip 13 UX362 does have a Full HD IPS panel Touchscreen monitor.
· The exterior is extraordinarily smooth and plain as far as the coating is concerned, without the usual pattern of clustered circles we’ve seen on former ZenBooks. In contrast, for the interior, Asus went for a polished design that is doing a better job of covering smudges.
· In terms of I/O, this system setup is relatively restricted. On the left side, there is just the headphone jack and the on/off button, which is relatively tactile and simple to discern.
· In addition, it doesn’t use PWM to change the screen brightness, and its colors suit the sRGB norm for the Gaming and Web design setting. This leaves it suitable for web designers and creators.
· IO-limited settings, with no TB3 or card reader
· Average battery life and battery size
· Dim and glossy panel, hard to use in noise
· Fan working all the time, but still, and some electronic interference
Owing to the smaller size and increased display rigidity, the Flip UX362FA is significantly more convenient to carry and use than its predecessor. All too many convertibles bend when picked from the hinges, but it’s still even more robust. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, this is among the smallest and most brilliantly designed2-in-1 laptops on the market, and a strong candidate for the highest podium spot.