Asus offers a 15.6-inch laptop that can award high-capacity NVMe SSD, strong efficiency creation, and low heating. It’s covered in Slate Gray and Transparent Gold. It’s also not lightweight. However, it has a weight of 1.8 kg that’s relatively high for any casual laptop.
It has a 15.6 “Full HD (1920 x 1080) resolution monitor.
Below are its specifications, its unique benefits, its cons, and finally, our verdict on this device.
Processor: Intel Core i3 Processor.
Internal memory: 4GB DDR4 RAM.
Storage: 256GB M.2 SSD.
Display: 15.6 inch
Weight: 1.8 kg
- Its full-size backlit 3 keyboard is ideal for operating in dark settings. Ergonomically built, the robust, one-piece structure and 1.4 mm key travel offers a convenient typing experience.
- The metal reinforcement frame beneath the keyboard offers a much more comfortable base for typing and touchpad use. In addition to supplying structural rigidity, it also reinforces the joint of the hinge and preserves the internal components.
- It incorporates an EAR HDD shock absorber to shield the data against any impact, while the strengthened structure facilitates typing and enables the lid to be opened and closed in one seamless move.
- It comes with an anti-glare LED panel
- The dim, low-contrast, viewing angle-unstable show does not give rise to any excitement. The light showing in the as-delivery condition is not persuasive. The goal (Delta-E less than 3) is lacking with a Delta-E-2000 color variance of just under 8. By calibrating the panel, the color variation decreases to 4.45, the blue distribution falls, and the gray curves are seen in a far more balanced way.
Verdict Asus Laptop 15 X509 is a decent enough entry-level product with Core i3 and Core i5 models. Nonetheless, the Core-i7 variant should be mostly overlooked since there are superior alternatives on the market at that price point.